Naturalization for adults is the process by which a Green Card holder may obtain U.S. citizenship. Some basic requirements entail five years of Lawful Permanent Residence (LPR), or three years if you are married to a U.S. citizen, good moral character, competency in the English language and U.S. government and history, and continuous physical presence in the United States.
To make the process available for you, we conduct:
- Criminal Background Checks
- English, U.S. Government and History Competency tests
- Prepare English Language Waivers for Persons Over the Age of 50
- Prepare Exam Waiver for the Physically/Mentally Disadvantaged
Naturalization for Minors entails a simpler process for the children under the age of 18 of a naturalized U.S. citizen.
- If the child lives inside of the United States
- If the child lives outside of the United States